About this role
Program Managers at Lygature are the key persons in the large research initiatives we facilitate as neutral enabler. A starting program manager contributes to one or more projects in our portfolio’s which include data infrastructure, strategic asset sharing for new therapy development, regulatory innovation and neglected diseases. Together with professionals in communication, finance and legal, you will drive the success of the initiatives in which Lygature is the partnership management partner. These high-profile partnerships and initiatives are active at the forefront of innovation to develop life science solutions for patients worldwide.
In this starting position, together with other colleague Program Managers and our Scientific Leadership, the Program Manager will:
- provide research and management support, including finding solutions to drive a partnership forward
- monitor the progress of the projects according to time-lines and come up with ideas to increase efficiency
- ensure the project meets its goals and objectives and think of creative solutions to achieve results
- for this specific position we are especially looking for candidates interested to develop themselves as project operation professionals
- guarantee a high-level quality for all activities and output by interacting with communication, finance and business development colleagues
- have budget responsibility
- coordinate inter-partner relationships and activities
Skills and experience
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and a wish to excel in operational quality
- At least one-year professional experience in a relevant organization
- Clear affinity with at least one of the relevant areas, such as a biomedical discipline, clinical setting or life sciences technology. Ph.D is considered a plus
- A strong work ethic including the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in both Dutch and English
- Able to meet deadlines, with a can-do mentality
Lygature is offering
We offer you a challenging and rewarding job in a unique environment for one year to start with. Working at Lygature will mean that you are part of a diverse team of highly qualified professionals who work at the intersection of science, business and society. Lygature promotes a growth mindset and stimulates personal development. Our offices are within walking distance of Utrecht Central Station at the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile. Lygature is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Information regarding this position can be acquired via Wim-Jan Koot, Business Development Director (email@example.com). Your email, including Curriculum Vitae and cover letter can be sent to Sigrid Rog (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Meet the team