Lygature is proud that five prominent scientific leaders and entrepreneurs have accepted a position in the Scientific Advisory Board. Together they span the dimensions in which Lygature is active: scientific discipline (medtech & pharma), geographic scope (national & international), organizational nature (public & private). The current SAB members are:
- Daan Crommelin (chair), Emeritus-Professor Biopharmaceutics at Utrecht University
- Rob Williams, PhD, Chief Drug Development Scientist at the Centre for Drug Development, Cancer Research UK
- Matthias Gottwald, Head of R&D Policy and Networking at Bayer AG Pharmaceuticals Devision
- Laurent Degos, MD PhD, Emeritus-Professor Hematology at University of Paris, Diderot Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, and past Vice President of the Pasteur Institute and Curie Institute
- Sjaak Deckers, PhD, co-founder and CEO of G-Therapeutics BV
The full report on the first meeting is made public to inform Lygature stakeholders and can be found here.